CIMG0070.jpg

Now isn't that a view to wake up to
CIMG0073.jpg

Homeward bound
CIMG0075.jpg

The North coast of the loch
CIMG0077.jpg

CIMG0078.jpg

The video of the porpoises didn't come out unfortunately, brilliant to watch them fishing tho, you heard them before you saw them, they exhaled as the surfaced, it was so quiet even with the depot across the water, you could hear them, quite strange but also very very cool.

Stephen

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Cracking pics Stephen goodjob

I'd forgotten about that rock, can anybody explain it to an ignoramous like me ? Looks like lava flow or sedimentary layers getting all warped by some big forces to me ????

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Looks ace.(glad im not on dial up!)
As for the rock it looks like a classic...erm,*flips through geology book* cool rock!I know its not sedimentary..those creases would have happened a fair while ago.It would have once been molten rock that as it cooled has been buckled and folded under intense pressure millions of years ago..Similar sort of folding at Lulworth cove in Dorset.
Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
If only it was that exciting, no numpty here managed to lock his keys in the car for the afternoon :banghead:

My stupid remote lets me open the boot but the doors remain locked. I was getting my wet gear on and accidentaly let the boot lid drop when my key was sat on the parcel shelf :censored:

I had the AA out but they couldn't get in, they suggested trying something daft with my spare key in Leeds and a digital phone but I wasn't that confident, plus the five hour wait until the mrs got home was just too much.

I rang VW and fortunately they sent out their roadside assist guy who literally took about 5 seconds to jiggle the lock and I was in.

I seriously thought I was going to have to put a brick through the window and drive the six hours home with a major draft in the car, worst of all no camping :eek:

But he got me in and I was never happier to get on the water :canoe:

Wow! A nice little mental vacation last night and then rolling on the floor laughing tonight!

You are just too kind Rich, thank you for all the entertainment!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE