Loadsa Stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
SOLD First up I have two brand new and never used Gransfors Bruks Wildlife Hatchett - Ray Mears branded. £38 each postage included...SOLD

DSC03348.jpg

Some excellent Night Vision binos with IF booster. These produce a beautifully clear picture and have hardly been used. The IR unit had come away from the main body and has been secured with tie wraps. All units function perfectly and it has'nt affected the performance, they cost £350, due to damage I'm selling them for £125 inc postage, which is an absolute bargain. Runs off 1 CR123 battery which lasts for ages.

DSC03418.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

SOLDNext up I have a brand new in packet Silva Ranger 16 with leather case, special edition 75th anniversary set. I have included pictures of mine to show the pouch. £28 inc postage...SOLD

DSC03344.jpg

DSC03345.jpg

SOLDNext we have a pair of Praktika 9-40x21 IR binos with built in zoom feature. They have been used once and come with case. £20 inc postage...SOLD

DSC03346.jpg

DSC03347.jpg

Next up a green canvas Indiana Jones shoulder bag with custom leather strap. Great for a quick bimble, has one large main compartment, a large pocket for map, and three smaller pockets for compass and paracord etc.
I have three of these, one artificially aged to look more like an Indy bag, one brand new and one new one with the BCUK patch on it. £15 each, delivered.ONLY THE BCUK ONE LEFT

DSC09198-1.jpg

And last, a Karrimor Sabre 35, as new. £45 delivered...

DSC09199.jpg

Thats' it folks. PP sent as gift please. Please reply in thread first as my PM box is getting full.

T

thom3

I'll spell have correctly this time.

I have sent payment and PM.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE