For Sale Load of Victorinox SAK's for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Looking to shift the following Victorinox swiss army knives all are 84mm closed and have basically been sitting in a draw begging to be used,

1) Victorinox Cadet, comes with custom made leather belt pouch - I added a second snapp so that 84mm's and 91mm's could be carried and secured, pouch is developing a nice aged patina, knife has mat finished scales

looking for £20 for the knife and pouch

MEMO0004.JPG

2) Victorinox walker and single blade slim swiss army knives (pocket pal?). Walker comes with black and a spare set of red scales, pocket pal comes with a slip pouch

looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees foe the pair

MEMO0003.JPG

3) Victorinox Tourist, comes with after market black grip scales as well as the set of originals, victorinox lanyard, spare toothpick and tweezers, mini screwdriver, original box and info sheet

looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

MEMO0001.JPG

4) Victorinox Small tinker, comes with after market black grip scales as well as the set of originals, victorinox lanyard, victorinoix sticker, original box and info sheet

looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

MEMO0006.JPG

over 18's only, apologies if i ask for proof from new members i don't know

Would take £70 for the lot or further f
or multi buys with these other threads

https://bushcraftuk.com/community/i...ass-zippo-with-thunderbird-gas-insert.150973/

https://bushcraftuk.com/community/index.php?threads/vintage-80s-soviet-childs-scout-pack.150979/

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
no further price drops but will trade for small traditional pocket knives

slip-joints or lockbacks only

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE