Lk35

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TemplarRA

Sep 2, 2016
Wiltshire
So I've finally bit the bullet and gone for the much loved LK35 from the Swedes and yes I know they are super affordable but not one for change lo,l now I can't wait to have it arrive, my ruck for the past few years has served me well but when wet it holds water terribly. Any negative views on the LK35?

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
It's not super-light, needs a waist belt if carrying over 10kg in it for comfort and could do with being a tiny bit bigger. But it is a classic pack! :)

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Some don't find the frame comfortable. If you have the right body shape for it it seems fine. I mounted mine on a downeast 1603 frame. Some have put extra pouches on the sides, I found the plce side pouches just about fit on the side, so with some extra zips I've put a pair on mine.

Haven't really used mine enough to form an opinion yet, but I do like it.

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
Having humped the LK35 professionally for some time, I have a love/hate relationship. 5% love and 95% hate....

That said, it is very good value for money and something that can be used for coming generations, like as not.

Greger

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I had the "pleasure" of having used both the 35 and 70 while in the army. The frame construction is awful is all I can say!

The bag is very good though. Superb quality, as everything made for the Swedish Armed forces in the past.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I had a swap about with my lk packs and mounted the 35 bag on to the medic pack frame which is a touch taller and wider. I have used a hippo pad for a waist belt and the straps are now a harness from Hill People Gear.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE