little chopper just finished

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
I was about to say keep in shiny...then I saw the other pic...I reckon it looks good either way I'd probably lean towards shiny though but....then I would have to spend most of the day wiping fingerprints off of it :confused:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Very nice either way. I wont it I need it I must have.............sorry I'm going to lie down in a dark room

Sent from somewhere?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
i could put some scales on the satin one for a pass around... how does it usually work?
it would be good for the feed back

It should work exactly how you want it to work, it's your property. :)

In the past people have put their names down on a list, agreed how long each person will keep the knife, given undertakings about care and feeding, and after receiving it and trying it out, posted it to the next on the list.

It might be as well to consider the risks of the knife coming back blunt/bent/rusty/broken/NotAtAll before you give the green light, but if you choose to do it I'd be very happy to put my name on the list. :)

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
It should work exactly how you want it to work, it's your property. :)

In the past people have put their names down on a list, agreed how long each person will keep the knife, given undertakings about care and feeding, and after receiving it and trying it out, posted it to the next on the list.

It might be as well to consider the risks of the knife coming back blunt/bent/rusty/broken/NotAtAll before you give the green light, but if you choose to do it I'd be very happy to put my name on the list. :)

thanks i'll keep that in mind. will have to finish it and make up a sheath... i'll give it some consideration

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE