little axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
That completes the range ... the three GrannyB axes:
Toe splitter - Gransfors Scandinavian Axe
Shin splitter - Gransfors Small Forest Axe
Knee splitter - Gransfors Small Hatchet Axe

And now, the thigh splitter :-D

Good looking axe! :-D :biggthump

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
yeah its tiny, about the size of a hammer, the sheeth isnt brilliant , the head was good and secure but not razor sharp but thats not a prob as a waterstone could sort that ,thought i`d put it up for little people who want to chop wood with mummy or daddy in the woods, keep em interested,my daughter isnt ready for my GB yet and its not ready for her!!!! :eek:T:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Nice! The quality of the Frost stuff is excellent! :-D :biggthump Can't go wrong with a Frost.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
That is one blinding little knife, I bought one from Axminsters shop in Faversham a few weeks ago and havent put it down since, didnt see the small axes but will have to get some for my scouts to throw at each other, or should I get them Tomahawks and do the job properly???
:eek:T:

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
it was at the faversham shop the other day chopper, lots of waterstones too

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Got one on saturday, and while I was there I called in to the grocers next door and they do a cracking range of jerky and biltong. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE