Litte gem - Cast Iron BBQ, £11

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
I`m not one for deals at Aldi, I bought my kit sometime ago and its going to last well beyond me....however.......

Last night shopping with SWMBO I stumbled across a lovely little thing in the gardening isle of Asda. A Cast Iron BBQ set for £11 (yes I know I`m repeating the title of the post), didnt think it would be that great so got it do to price off the cuff.

Its a really nice little set, decent metal work, thick enough, nice design. If you leave out the legs and the multiple height teeth it packs down nicely, so it can be viewd in a similar vain to a Murika.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
I think its the same one that you can get at morrisons for £5.99 they have recently been reduced from the mass amount of £7.99. Good bbq for what it costs. We have used one at a meet recently and it worked fine as a fire bucket and i have one for the back garden.
Greg

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Ye gods and little fishes!

I've been watching this thread and its variants for ages.

Somebody must have a photo of one of these by now.

Please post it.

fast celt

Forager
Aug 9, 2005
West Yorkshire
I've had one of these for some months and use it both for barbacue and firegrate.
I can say for £9.99 its good value and works well. They make them in various sizes
Try this link to see sizes http://www.landmann.co.uk/index.asp then in the Left column click {Charcaol Barbacue} and then across the top {cast iron}
PS I'm in yorkshire and it's a bit wet for a barby today!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE