Links thread for tracks and sign

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The point of this thread is to have a central place for links to threads with specific animal types in. If you have pictures or information on a particular type of animal, a Badger for instance, then click on Badger and the thread will come up for you to post your information into.

If your subject does not exist yet then create a new thread and drop the link in this thread sow e can keep track of it.

Badger
Deer
Otter

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Oh boy. Spent an hour uploading a billion pics onto the other thread. Can't be doing that again on this one. Did my nut in. Can any Mod repost all my catalogue on here for me and I'll continue where I left off.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Brilliant work Paul!:You_Rock_
Cheers matey. It's a labour of love, I had it in my head that I had more pics but that's exactly where they were - in my head, I never did take any pics! I'm on a walk out tomorrow on Eggardon Hill so I'll try to find some more sign.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I kind of did it again. I was looking at loads of stuff this morning and took like 3 pics. I compensated a little bit by stopping at the Kingcombe centre to take some skull pics only to get sidetracked again. It must be some form of wildlife ADH.... Oh look, a moth.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
185335_10150351390659073_539479072_9761222_729345_n.jpg

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Common (Harbor) Seal,
Order Pinnipedia.

Beaching.

Claw marks.

Adult track,

Common seal pup claw marks.

Common Seal Urine,

Common seal, claw, flipper and body drag moving away towards the sea.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE