Links Section

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Would it be an idea to either have a links section or several pinned posts where people can put up links to various sites??? I tend to spend quite a bit of time trying to find sites that I know I've already been told once, but have either bookmarked at work and need it at home or havent bothered because its on here.... somewhere :wink: Then again its probably just me being totally unorganised :eek:):

Matt

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Hi...

I think it's a great idea. Like a pathfinder or so, for links that has something to do with bushcraft/survival/nature etc. etc. :wink: :D
Tooonyy................? :puppy_dog :puppy_dog :puppy_dog

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I agree that it's a good idea and I think that it's been suggested before. The reason that we don't have one is because it can be quite a lot of work making sure that all the links are still working as websites change/disappear.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
We do have a section for links... its called the 'Resources' forum :) Problem is, not many people post their links or resources in there.... The reason we didn't have one on the main site was it would be a nightmare to keep up to date. It would get huge and unmanagable. Also, what about bad sites.... do we include them? who decides if they are bad? Using a forum means that they are recommended by our members who actually use them themselves and people can post their own comments or alternative suggestions..... much better really :)

Hope that clears a few things up :biggthumpp

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE