limpet shells

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
hi all.
as I am miles and miles from the sea, I was wandering if anyone could possibly do me a big favour of collecting and cleaning / drying, and posting a few limpet shells of different sizes from small to medium for me, as I will reimburse them for PP. to any budding fisherman's, or anybody that reside by the sea. to be use in my bearing block for firelighting . thank you.
the interceptor boy.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Bl~~dy hell i know a beach were there are millions of them,just a pain to get to though, if i filled a ruck with them and sold them on ebay might be worth the effort though, next time im out and about i will grab some Interceptor boy and if you aint got any by then i will send them up to you,just cant get out for the next week or so though.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Bl~~dy hell i know a beach were there are millions of them,just a pain to get to though, if i filled a ruck with them and sold them on ebay might be worth the effort though, next time im out and about i will grab some Interceptor boy and if you aint got any by then i will send them up to you,just cant get out for the next week or so though.

?are you taking orders then

Oct 11, 2011
North Wales
Yeah, no problem, I can do that for you. I live by the sea, in North Wales, where there's literally millions of them. I use them in a fire-drill bearing block, too. If you like, I can pick some up for you, and get them sent off at the weekend; just send me a message with your details.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE