limpet shells

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
hi all.
as I am miles and miles from the sea, I was wandering if anyone could possibly do me a big favour of collecting and cleaning / drying, and posting a few limpet shells of different sizes from small to medium for me, as I will reimburse them for PP. to any budding fisherman's, or anybody that reside by the sea. to be use in my bearing block for firelighting . thank you.
the interceptor boy.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Bl~~dy hell i know a beach were there are millions of them,just a pain to get to though, if i filled a ruck with them and sold them on ebay might be worth the effort though, next time im out and about i will grab some Interceptor boy and if you aint got any by then i will send them up to you,just cant get out for the next week or so though.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Bl~~dy hell i know a beach were there are millions of them,just a pain to get to though, if i filled a ruck with them and sold them on ebay might be worth the effort though, next time im out and about i will grab some Interceptor boy and if you aint got any by then i will send them up to you,just cant get out for the next week or so though.

?are you taking orders then

Oct 11, 2011
North Wales
Yeah, no problem, I can do that for you. I live by the sea, in North Wales, where there's literally millions of them. I use them in a fire-drill bearing block, too. If you like, I can pick some up for you, and get them sent off at the weekend; just send me a message with your details.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE