Lil Channellocks - or - lighter than a mutlitool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jimmy Whisper

Sep 9, 2015
North East US
I thought I would post these little guys as an alternative to a multitool. I carry them in to supplement my farmer instead of carrying a bulky leatherman and I actually like them better for most uses than the needle nose you often find in a multitool.

They are 4.5" long and only weigh 1.4 oz with the little kydex cover I made for them. They ride in the bottom of my pocket unnoticed because they are so slim and light. The kydex makes them even more comfy and prevents pocket rippage.

0E509A15-1A95-4AE8-AA58-E371A728A717.jpg

AF7978BD-8859-45C7-A02E-D8BD908D2EB3.jpg

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Yeah, think the smaller pocket knives coupled with a pair of pliers are often a nicer solution than one clunking multitool. And cheaper too.

Been meaning to order a pair of the Knipex mini cobras for a while, just haven't gotten around to it.

Edit:
@Robbi, Beltclip looks like a TEC Accessories P7 Suspension Clip

Last edited:

Jimmy Whisper

Sep 9, 2015
North East US
I bet the Tec P7 is nicer but this is one I got from amazon or ebay for about a dollar. It works great and I have been using it for about a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE