Lightweight sleeping bag for fatties

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Shes gone :) here it is laid out on the bed which is a king size (for sizing)

a9ureqyn.jpg

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Did you get to the bottom of this mate....?

Thanks, Andy, widu. Sorry, Andy, didn't realise you and your sleeping bag were parted :)

Widu, I contacted the seller immediately and will see what he has to say for himself when he replies. Fingers crossed he admits he's sent the wrong size.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Im 5"9, 36 waist, 48 chest. Just got my arctic bag, its 84 inches at its widest and 24 inches at bottom of zip, huge,loads of room it for me, not very lofty though,quite flat in fact. How can improve its loft, any ideas
Couldnt find any kind of loft restorer so stook it in washer on a delicate wash and dried it in tumbler with tennis balls, came out massive, great big bouncy thing........well and truly lofted :)

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Minus 30....... Not for me. I know thats the extreme rating but even so, I used this at the weekend where it was in the region of -6 to -8 and I froze my whatsits off. Lucky it is big enough to put another bag inside which I did and was then toasty. This is me though and I'm diabetic and i do tent to feel the cold. It might be ok for other people.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE