Sold Hill People Gear & British MSS Sleeping Bag (new)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
More gear to purge...

Firstly a brand new British military issue lightweight sleeping bag, still has tag attached, original wrapper (although I’ve stored it uncompressed) and zip repair kit. Built in zippered mozzie net over head area, this is the harder to acquire generous large size, great but of kit and I’m still using my original one, £34 delivered (UK only) with payment via BT preferred or PPalso available, happy to meet/deliver within reason.

Next is a brand new Hill People Gear Tarahumara pack in foliage however please read the following carefully:

This is brand new and unused complete with the HPG legendary harness system however the caveat being that there are two plastic ‘D’ rings missing from the bottom tabs of the pack where the shoulder straps should thread through to attach to the pack. This can be got around by using either Grimlocks, small carabiners or fitting a replacement pair of ‘D’ rings. What you see in the photos is exactly what you’ll get, if you require any more information please message me. Priced accordingly at below half the new price at £55 - NOW SOLD - delivered (UK only) with payment details the same as the item above.

Thanks to BCUK

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE