Lifesaver Bottle 4000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
LIFESAVER bottle is the worlds first all in one ultra filtration water bottle. It will remove bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without using chemicals like iodine or chlorine which leave a distinctive foul taste. LIFESAVER bottle produces filtered sterile drinking water quickly and easily. It incorporates LIFESAVER systems? unique FAILSAFE technology (another world first) which shuts off the bottles cartridge upon expiry, preventing contaminated water from being drunk. With LIFESAVER bottle there is no need for tablets, boiling, chemicals, tubes, shaking, scrubbing, waiting or effort. LIFESAVER bottle produces clean, sterile drinking water with no foul taste - fast! Simply Scoop and Go, give it a few pumps and that's it, as soon as you open the teat clean drinking water begins to flow. That's the bumf on it, the reason is I don't get out often enough to justify using this excellent bit of kit.lifesaver bottle.jpg

What I'm after: XXl Jackets, Multi fuel stove,Bushy clone,folders etc or What ever I'm open to offers.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE