Lifeproof case for iphone 4/4s

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Black lifeproof case for iphone 4/4s
boxed with all bits - bought from eBay over Christmas but I prefer my old case

these cases are marketed as waterproof, if you check the web you can see videos of silly people swimming with them (as if you would do that!)

been on my phone for 2 days, these cost around £50 new

£35 posted
max

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Good price that.

I have one of these and they are well worth the money. I have dropped my phone out of my pocket climbing rocks. Its fallen in rock pools. I have dropped it in the mud and rinsed it under the tap. The phone inside is still as good as new.

Only drawbacks is you have to use the original charger lead or an exact replica or it wont fit into the case. Also need a waterproof adaptor for the headphone socket. It muffles the sound a bit from the speaker. Small price to pay for an almost indestructible phone. Pity really as the iphone 4s is crap! :lmao:

Seriously, If you have one then get this case bought as its a great piece of kit......even if the OP doesn't like it ;) :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE