Lidl 2x3m tarp

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
I got one too. They are fine for the price, plenty of eyelets and they are a nice colour. The rope that comes with them is awful nylon stuff though.

ggfh666

Forager
Jan 16, 2006
belgium
users.pandora.be
You can get these at any DIY store.
Would not recommend them for long term use. I used them once during a bike/camping trip and it held well during a really hard rain day. But due to the way it is woven it will not last very long (treads of plastic).

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I bought one last time they were on offer too. Could only get black though. It lasted fine above a smokey fire, in torrential rain and wind for a weekend. No complaints except for the noise, it's one of those crackly plastic type tarps and the rope that came with it isn't brilliant, but for £3.99 :rolleyes: can't expect more I suppose.
Cheers,
Toddy

Nemisis

Settler
Nov 20, 2005
Staffordshire
I get them in the blue colour from a local market I think I got three for £9 last time great as a picnic ground sheet.Good too as a dry ground sheet pegged down under tarp/hammock if the grounds wet.
Dave.

Hi Gunnix,
just under £18.00, it even came with poles (as if we need them)!
The UK stock code is 2363223, you may need to order it from your nearest Decathlon store but it is a Qechua stock item.
It's made of polyester & without those poles packs down to something that will fit into the top lid pocket of your rucksack.
I bought it because it was the cheapest fabric (NOT plastic) Tarp I could find & I'm really pleased with it!
:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE