Leicestershire woodland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I am on the hunt for a supportive woodland owner who will allow me to use it as a permission. Absolutley more than happy to pay per visit, help with woodland management or come to an arrangement which the woodland owner is content with. Leicestershire area or bordering counties.

If you or a person you know is willing to grant me permission to wild camp I would be very grateful. Please PM me.

I am a responsible, only occasional low profile (ie tarp or discreet 2 man tent) experienced camper and I am able to provide references if required and my own or pay into your insurances.

I did have a permission up until a few weeks ago when the woodland owner sold the land and surrounding fields.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: CLEM

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Not a sausage I'm afraid. Although on the plus side I've rekindled my love of the hills due to lack of woodland....... Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE