Left as a Boy now back as a?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Bushcraft4life

Full Member
Dec 31, 2006
953
47
Rochester, Kent
Man child?

Back after a long absence, so glad to see some old faces are still here, sad to see some old faces are no longer with us.

I decided to do stupid things like have a child, forge a career and do adult things, never really left the outdoor life but now I have decided it needs to be a priority.

Looking forward to spending some time with you all on the forums!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Man child?

Back after a long absence, so glad to see some old faces are still here, sad to see some old faces are no longer with us.

I decided to do stupid things like have a child, forge a career and do adult things, never really left the outdoor life but now I have decided it needs to be a priority.

Looking forward to spending some time with you all on the forums!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
great stuff and thanks for coming back. great fun to be had for you I hope. d x
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE