Lee Nading Survival Cards 1979 Very Rare item, like new with packaging £40

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
These are well known to be the best survival cards ever made. An extremely rare item that comes with the original packaging. The cards are mint and as good as the day they were made. I only took them out of the packet to photograph them.

You won't find a set of these for sale anywhere, let alone with the original packaging.

Over 300 facts & methods for prolonged survival in wilderness conditions worldwide.

The cards are 3" x 5".

£40 posted

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I know exactly where mine are.
In my canoe survival pack.
character44.gif

They are good, never thought about them as collectables though.
4166.gif

Aug 1, 2017
Leeds
These are well known to be the best survival cards ever made. An extremely rare item that comes with the original packaging. The cards are mint and as good as the day they were made. I only took them out of the packet to photograph them.

You won't find a set of these for sale anywhere, let alone with the original packaging.

Over 300 facts & methods for prolonged survival in wilderness conditions worldwide.

The cards are 3" x 5".

£40 posted

The cards are 3" x 5".

£40 posted
Hi there, is there any chance you still have an image of the packaging for the Survival cards?

Aug 1, 2017
Leeds

The cards are 3" x 5".

£40 posted

Aug 1, 2017
Leeds
Hi there, I noticed in an old post that you sold some cards in a ‘packet’ do you by any chance have an image of the wrapping / header card? Or know to whom I can ask for a copy? ….would like to get a ‘wrapping‘ / ‘header card’ for my set of cards. ….also…do you have any old Survival Aids / Penrith Survival items that yo’d be willing to sell on?
look forward to hearing from you.
’Majik’

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE