LED Lenser P7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shamal

Mar 13, 2010
Bolsover
I wouldn't say £50 is a lot for something that last you for a very long time.
Like I said before I have Police Tech which I used and abused and after 2 years it’s still working with no problems whatsoever. If P7 is build to the same standards I wouldn’t hesitate.
I have had the T7 for a number of years with no problems a perfect torch. this year I have no added a P14 and again cannot fault it slightly larger using AA instead of AAA batteries slightly more powerfull belive it or not and even longer battery life

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I've had a P3 (single AAA model) since Christmas and really rate it - ideal for bushy nights out.

On the strength of that I've just had a P7 bought by school for a residential that I'm running. I took it out over the weekend to try it. Compared to my old Police maglite it's a veritable search light...very impressed so far.

Simon

crushthesystem

Forager
Nov 18, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
I work as a doorman and also work security, all the blokes at work have been raving about these so I have just ordered a T7 then decided to look on here since you guys know your brights. :) I am looking forward to receiving this parcel a bit too much I think.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I have a police tech focus that i bought in Dixons in Gatwick airport for £20 in the sale , it's a great torch but i also have a V2 that i have had for about 6 years and i use it every day it is in my pocket at work and get used all the time . When i'm not at work i keep it in my pocket at all times .
The v2 takes 3aaa batteries just like the police tech but is about 25mm shorter and lighter but just as bright.

People may say that led lenser torches are on the pricey side but for reliability ruggedness the cost is spot on .

Craig...........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE