Leatherwork Projects

Leather Owl

Jan 7, 2013
Arundel, West Sussex
Hi Guys,

As I have browsed through this forum I realise that there are a lot of you out there involved in leatherwork or members who simply enjoy good leatherwork skills - leather junkies I guess. Although I am a fairly new to Leatherwork and definitely a leather junkie. I have now completed a few projects and though I would share with you some of my creations. It is a great hobby and one that I am developing as I go along.

Would welcome the chance to pick the brains of some of you more competent leatherworkers out there on different techniques and ways of doing things so if you are open to sharing skills please let me know.

Some of my projects:
Ray Mears Knife 6.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Nice looking leatherwork. I especially like the paw print sheath.

Leather craft is something I would love to get into. I have been trying to get a local leathersmith to run a basic leathercraft course but he is really reluctant to do so (for obvious reasons). One day I will find someone local who wouldn't mind showing me the basics.

Leather Owl

Jan 7, 2013
Arundel, West Sussex
Thanks for the comments guys!

Just looked up your location Ecoman but I'm afraid that you are not what you would call local to me. Shame really as I am a teacher I quite fancy setting up a little intro to leather craft course but the Isle of Arun is not very local to Sunny Sussex.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Wow I love the small pouch with the fire steel that would be just the job for my leatherman .
Top job on all of the projects very nice indeed

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nice looking leatherwork. I especially like the paw print sheath.

Leather craft is something I would love to get into. I have been trying to get a local leathersmith to run a basic leathercraft course but he is really reluctant to do so (for obvious reasons). One day I will find someone local who wouldn't mind showing me the basics.

I'm only in kilbirnie mate if you fancy jumping the ferry and meeting up on my day off?

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE