Leather working awls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
I'm guessing the awls still haven't arrived. Can anyone else who's not received theirs please pm me.

Cheers

I've still not received mine I'm afraid! I've even checked that they've not put it through a neighbors letterbox by mistake and I've not managed to catch the usual posty who is really helpful! :(

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Maddave
freelander
Fatbob - another diamond
turnip - replacement
copper head - probable replacement.

Biker

Hi Andy, I was in Skype with my mother the other day and she said a package had arrived and opened in right there in front of the camera. The awl looks fantastic mate, thanks! But also soooo frustrating seeing it so close on the monitor yet it was 300+ miles away in reality. I asked her if she wrapped it up really small could she email me it, she told me I was to stop being such a silly sod!

Anyway big thanks for this smart hand made tool, so looking forward to using it once I get my hands on it.

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Hi Andy, I was in Skype with my mother the other day and she said a package had arrived and opened in right there in front of the camera. The awl looks fantastic mate, thanks! But also soooo frustrating seeing it so close on the monitor yet it was 300+ miles away in reality. I asked her if she wrapped it up really small could she email me it, she told me I was to stop being such a silly sod!

Anyway big thanks for this smart hand made tool, so looking forward to using it once I get my hands on it.

Haha torture mate. Glad it arrived safe.

My hand is back to "normal" today so I've forged the next batch. Assuming there's no incidents during the ht there should be seven made up with 5 spoken for.

So two in stock.

Cheers

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Maddave
freelander
Fatbob - another diamond
turnip - replacement
copper head - probable replacement.
Passer
chas brookes

current batch now spoken for. I've been giving this a lot if thought gents and I'd like to put the price up slightly to cover the increased cost of postage. I haven't checked exactly what it will be yet but I'll be using recorded from now on as I do with my larger items.

£5 just about covers me making the awls but it takes a lot of time to shape and sharpen them up nicely.

Total will probably be closer to £7 in future, is this still reasonable or does it put anyone off?

cheers

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Sorry lads, I got bogged down doing some online training for work and missed the post today. These will be winging their way to you first thing tomorrow.

image.jpg

cheers guys

Andy

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
All posted first class recorded this afternoon. I think I missed the collection though so I'd expect them to be delivered by Monday/ Tuesday at the latest.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE