Leather work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your (first) post was in breach with forum rules & regs ... :rolleyes: So I thought, why not remove it.

Welcome to the forum btw

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45

Tony said:
8 - Advertising:
Guidelines for Commercial companies, Distributors, craftsmen, retailers, schools and website owners:

Advertising is not permitted on the Bushcraft UK forum, outside the makers market and the commercial sales areas (these areas are governed by their own set of rules and guidelines.)

Overtly commercial language pertaining to products in which you have a vested commercial interest is not acceptable.

Members should not post links to their own commercial ventures, websites or forums.
Links to such websites in signatures are permissible (at the discretion of BCUK admin) as long as this is not abused and a clearly visible reciprocal link to Bushcraft UK is placed on the website to which the link points.

We do like to see genuine resources made available to our members, if you are a new company/website or have a new product/service which you think would be of interest to the membership of Bushcraft UK, please contact the administration via info@bushcraftuk.com who will (at there discretion) make an announcement on your behalf.

Moderators will use their judgment as necessary to help the forum run smoothly and to avoid any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Nice site, and some impressive work on there. I'm just starting leather work, as you were 20 years ago, but I doubt I'll ever get that good.

Thanks for sharing.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Doh! I just finished a moleskine notebook cover and was considering myself the mutts nutts I am now humbled. They are beautiful pieces, lovely work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE