leather sheath for sword mini peasant.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was aksed by a one of our great members, to make him a leather sheath for for his svord peasant.
i have dyed this in the colour that i came up with a long time ago, when i was exploring me own unique colour, its between a dark brown and medium brown. he wanted to carry this on the left, and for it to be drawn from the right.
this is not one of my designs, so cant take the credit for it. but my take and execution, he sent me a pic of what he wanted, and this is what i made him.
hope you like it.

IMG_5045 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_5044 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5050 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5054 by lucky_lee, on
svord peasant sheath by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

Hammock Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Kent
I suppose I should own up and say I shamefully pinched the original pic off one of mountainm's threads and asked Lee to put his spin on it.

It's absolutely spot on and I can't believe he managed to find the exact colour I was describing in my many rambling emails.

There will be one happy bunny anxiously awaiting the postie for the next few days.

Cheers Lee you are not only a stunning craftsman but also a legend for enterpreting my less than eloquent ideas and babblings.

hamster

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Now that's really classy. Hey Mike looks like you've invented a winner of a design there mate. As you said, it's a very nice interpretation of it, sweet job Lee. Another top quality piece of work that.

:You_Rock_

Heh, maybe it could be named after me. You could have a Mountain on your Baldrick ;)

Hammock Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Kent
Well it arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased with it!
I am currently walking round the house with it on my belt trying, and happily not succeeding, in finding a way to make it seem uncomfortable or get in the way.

Perhaps for the sake of posterity I should order a pink handled svord for it and name it a Fenna 2.0 in honour of John??? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE