leather sheath for mora 510

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stan794

Nov 16, 2007
Corby
Hi, could one of you skilled chaps make me a leather sheath for my mora 510, I justdont like the plastic one and my leather skills are well crappy to say the least.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Alright fella, have a look at this thread. You can use birch bark as well and they work a treat. I was going to do a scandi sheath for mine out of leather but tried this instead, it works well.

Might not be what you're after but I'm sure one of the many leather workers will be along to help. Corby eh? Some lovely woods just North of you, do you go out much?

stan794

Nov 16, 2007
Corby
Yes mate, cracking woods up here, get out every couple weeks, has to be covert though in them.
The one off the gretton brook road is good, never seen anyone in there in two years when I have been there apart from the game keeper(who never seen me lol)

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Not sure if I've been to that one yet, I'll have to check the map. Next time I'm headed up that way I'll drop you a pm if you want...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE