Hi, I have for sale a WicekLeather leather sheath made for large Spyderco folders with pocket clips, such as the Shaman and Manix 2 XL.
This is a Polish maker that trades on Etsy.
They are very nicely made, using nice leather.
The belt attachment is either horizontal or vertical, and will fit a 5cm belt.
This is brand new and unused, will also fit many other folders of similar size.
I’m asking £65 inc postage. PayPal please.
Thank you
P.S - I’m also selling a slightly smaller version that will fit Spyderco’s of the Paramilitary 3 size
This is a Polish maker that trades on Etsy.
They are very nicely made, using nice leather.
The belt attachment is either horizontal or vertical, and will fit a 5cm belt.
This is brand new and unused, will also fit many other folders of similar size.
I’m asking £65 inc postage. PayPal please.
Thank you
P.S - I’m also selling a slightly smaller version that will fit Spyderco’s of the Paramilitary 3 size
Attachments
Last edited: