Hi, I have for sale a WicekLeather sheath made for medium sized Spyderco folders with pocket clips, such as the Para III.
This is a Polish maker that trades on Etsy.
They are very nicely made, using nice leather.
The belt attachment is either horizontal or vertical, and will fit an approx 4cm belt.
This is brand new and unused, will also fit many other folders of similar size, eg UKPK
I’m asking £65 inc postage. PayPal please.
Thank you
P.S - I’m also selling a slightly larger version that will fit Spyderco’s of the Shaman / Manix 2 size
This is a Polish maker that trades on Etsy.
They are very nicely made, using nice leather.
The belt attachment is either horizontal or vertical, and will fit an approx 4cm belt.
This is brand new and unused, will also fit many other folders of similar size, eg UKPK
I’m asking £65 inc postage. PayPal please.
Thank you
P.S - I’m also selling a slightly larger version that will fit Spyderco’s of the Shaman / Manix 2 size
Attachments
Last edited: