leather sheath for bark river Gunny, and leatherman.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have made a leather sheath for a barkriver Gunny, that i have just bought the one from barkriver is ok, but not the best if i'm honest, and i have been using my little leatherman squirt so much lately that i thought i would incorporate it in the sheath, i can also use the pocket for tinder, or what ever if i decide i don't want to use it for the leatherman, i like to incorporate a sharpener, but because this is convex, and i'm not keen on using the dc3 or the dc4 for sharpning this paticular grind, i prefere sandpaper, i did not put that on, and put the leatherman on instead, as i love it, the recess for the knife at the top was a nightmare to follow the contour of the knife but after many tries i got it perfect, i no my ocd in having things right would not have left it any other way, lol, it has a retractable strap for faster deployment, and to stop the strap getting cut, here is the sheath i hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thanks for the comments lads, i really do appreciate them, i try me best to get functionality, with some nice asthetics.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE