Leather quick fire catty ammo holder.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Now I'm not saying this is an original idea but once I had it I refused to google it...

Knocked this up quickly this evening as a proof of concept.

Apologies for the carp photos, the iPad is hard to handle one handed.
hy2a3a3u.jpg

nepasany.jpg

e2edyhum.jpg

uzuvy4yg.jpg
ruhezyma.jpg

anery9u5.jpg

Magnet from a hard drive.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Very good idea buddy not only does it hold your ammo but u get the added health benefits of a magnet bracelet!

• Magnets seem to improve the quality of the blood circulation. This can in turn increase the nutrient carrying potential of the blood. Blood flow is a key aspect in health and disease; this is probably one of the main healing benefits of using magnets. Improved blood quality results in a reduction in inflammation, reduced calcium deposits, lactic acid and other toxins. Tissues detoxify and the healing process begins.
  • It has also been reported that magnets can help block when nerve fibres are subject to a magnetic field, possibly producing endorphins, which are the body's own natural pain killers.
  • Magnetism can help heal nervous tissue and bones by speeding up the migration of calcium ions.
  • Melatonin production may also be influenced by exposure to magnetic fields; this hormone helps promote restful sound sleep.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE