Leather Pouches FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Medium sized leather pouches with a wrapped leather closure, made from 0.6 - 1mm bovine leather, dyed and finished in a light brown/khaki colour as pictured, double stitched throughout by hand with waxed linen thread, these pouches are perfect for carrying smaller amounts of dry food goods such as dried fruit & nuts for eating on the trail, tea bags and/or loose coffee (you need to put the contents into a ziplock bag inside the pouch), or as i do, to keep my fire lighting kits in good order, the uses are almost endless.

PouchM.jpg

Approx Size (Empty) : 6.5" tall and 3" in diameter

Price £ 6.00 EACH Inc P&P in the UK

Quantity available: ALL SOLD

These pouches are offered on a first come, first served basis as determined by a post or Pm time stamp.

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
also

Larger leather pouch made from 0.6 - 1mm bovine leather, pre dyed and finished in a light brown/khaki colour as pictured, double stitched throughout by hand with waxed linen thread, wrapped cord closure as pictured, this pouch style pouch is perfect for carrying tea & coffee or dry goods such as a dry bannock mix (you need to put the contents into a ziplock bag inside the pouch) .

PouchL.jpg

Approx size (emtpy): Height 8 Inches, diameter 3 to 3.5 Inches

Price £ 8.00 Inc P&P in the UK

Quantity available: SOLD

Paypal accepted

Last edited:

tasum

Forager
Mar 3, 2011
Leeds, UK
my pouches arrived today. great quality and well made. thanks for a lovely handcrafted product and the very swift delivery.

Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE