Leather patches heads up.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Subtly Ad Hominem?

It was said a little tongue in cheek. :p

Obviously you have the impression, from the wilds of Kent, that my latest excitement over Cinch! pop up tents indicates I am an armchair Bushcrafter. Not so, I spend more time than most under a tarp in the woods. My good friend who has lived and worked in the woods since the age of 14 is also excited about getting his Cinch pop up tent. "To each there is a season, a time for war, a time for peace, a time to rough it and a time for pop up convenience." A little poetic license used there but I wasn't going to look it up as I don't like Google, don't drink and don't have an easy chair, oh and I'm currently prepping to disappear off into the woods again.

I am also somewhat widely travelled and though I haven't seen the Northern Lights from under unpolluted skies I have seen them from Space.

As for Ray Mears, I have it on high authority that he likes nothing more, when hunting down his next meat supply, to pop into McDs and grab a big juicy 1/4lb Cheese Burger. How do you think he got his lean outdoorsy physique, it isn't from munching on Caribou?

I hope you make it to the Moot, you sound like a good laugh and have skills to share. Oh and bring some wine and a comfy chair to the NC, we already have internet. :D

I'm happy to accept you are not a leather craftsmen in the making and extend my respect for your backwoods credentials.

All the best

K

ed_is_dead

Feb 4, 2014
Ireland
"As for Ray Mears, I have it on high authority that he likes nothing more, when hunting down his next meat supply, to pop into McDs and grab a big juicy 1/4lb Cheese Burger. How do you think he got his lean outdoorsy physique, it isn't from munching on Caribou?"
Lol, id say he forages an auld large fries and flake mcflurry on the side too. Like i can talk, I too share his outdoorsey physique.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
"As for Ray Mears, I have it on high authority that he likes nothing more, when hunting down his next meat supply, to pop into McDs and grab a big juicy 1/4lb Cheese Burger. How do you think he got his lean outdoorsy physique, it isn't from munching on Caribou?"
Lol, id say he forages an auld large fries and flake mcflurry on the side too. Like i can talk, I too share his outdoorsey physique.

Well it is one way of carrying extra supplies and insulation in Winter. There's no fries on our Ray ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE