Leather Patch :- " Not All Those That Wander Are Lost " VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Just a word to the wise. These patches are the most sought after patches in Bushcraft. Just watch the sale threads on BCUS and you'll see what I mean. In my humble opinion unless you're already on the list there isn't much chance of getting in on the run..

I've been trying to land one of these for my wife for months and I keep missing out on BCUS. Just FYI. :)

Huge thanks to TeeDee for arranging this for the BCUK folks.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just a word to the wise. These patches are the most sought after patches in Bushcraft. Just watch the sale threads on BCUS and you'll see what I mean. In my humble opinion unless you're already on the list there isn't much chance of getting in on the run..

I've been trying to land one of these for my wife for months and I keep missing out on BCUS. Just FYI. :)

didnt know that, just logged in and saw the thread and liked the patch. EVEN more special now :)

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I've been trying to land one of these for my wife for months and I keep missing out on BCUSA. Just FYI. :)

you and me both mate but the misses isn't getting her hands on it :D

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
Well I'll have to take you guys word on it of they are nice because I won't get to see mine until my birthday in June. It's got to go straight to the misses without being opened.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Update - Well it looks like I have a new postman or my local postal service is short staffed as my post was only delivered late this afternoon as opposed to early morning , as a little package from America was handed to me too late in the afternoon to get down to the post office to send off to you guys. So I will be sending on Tuesday.

Oh and Guys, I should mention they are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l ! They really are a fine and lasting tribute to Mr Tolkien and those of us who enjoy the connection with nature.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Update - Well it looks like I have a new postman or my local postal service is short staffed as my post was only delivered late this afternoon as opposed to early morning , as a little package from America was handed to me too late in the afternoon to get down to the post office to send off to you guys. So I will be sending on Tuesday.

Oh and Guys, I should mention they are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l ! They really are a fine and lasting tribute to Mr Tolkien and those of us who enjoy the connection with nature.

oooh cant wait to get mine now :)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria

Woohoo! Thanks so so so much for doing this, and kudos to leif too! Two top people! :)

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow

Cool and with me stuck at home at the moment have something t look forward to arriving.
Bob

SkogKniv

Dec 7, 2008
Way upstate NY
Glad to see these arrived safe. Hope you guys enjoy them. Looking forward to seeing where they get sewn on to.

Perhaps we can make this arrangement again down the short road. Hang tight folks.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Glad to see these arrived safe. Hope you guys enjoy them. Looking forward to seeing where they get sewn on to.

Perhaps we can make this arrangement again down the short road. Hang tight folks.

Good stuff! I can't wait to sew mine on, but it's deciding where! It'll get sewn on pretty quick though!

Thanks for doing this both of you! :)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Good stuff! I can't wait to sew mine on, but it's deciding where! It'll get sewn on pretty quick though!

Thanks for doing this both of you! :)

Of course there is the latest popular approach which is to back a badge with velcro hooks and then you can transfer it easily from item to item according to your fancy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c03ZGN2WPs8 A long winded way of saying use some sticky backed velcro! Obviously the velcro is supposed to be permanently attached in place with thread after sticking in place, huhum.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ok , guys quick update - all but One ( Chisiller - I need your address ) have been posted as either Recorded or Unrecorded as requested. Please update this thread once you get them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE