Leather Patch :- " Not All Those That Wander Are Lost " VERY LIMITED AVAILABILTY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SkogKniv

Dec 7, 2008
Way upstate NY
Glad I could help out our brothers on the other side. Hope you guys enjoy them. I beat feet this weekend to get them done to ship them on Monday for you all.

Some tips. I finish them in Obenaufs treatment, on both sides to seal them in. You can always add more, darkening of the leather may vary of course.

I do not do stitching grooves any more, as some guys likes wide spacing and some short, and some wanted large holes for whip stitching latigo...etc. So its a make your own holes deal. The stitch line is provided on the outer ring, nice and recessed. If you drill you will expose un-dyed leather, nothing literally a marker tip in the hole wont fix and cover up.

Any more questions just ask in a PM so it notifies me I have a message. I don't get over here that much to look around.

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Brilliant news! :)

Thanks a lot for organising it TeeDee and thanks so much to Skogkniv for helping us out! :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Hi TeeDee, thanks for sorting this.

Can I be a total pain. I'm away from today for rest of the week. Man of Tanith has kindly offered to sort mine if that's ok, so please feel free to add my order to his so you get funds straight away.

Didn't want to leave you short or to miss out on the patch.

Hope that's ok

Martin (Albus)

And to Skogkniv - thank you too. Great patch and looking forward to it greatly :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hello Guys , Ref postage once they get to the UK via 2nd class

Unrecorded
2nd Class + Envelope = £1.00

Recorded 2nd Class + Envelope = £2.00 ( Insured up to £50.00 )

I'll be contacting you all shortly with payment details.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
payment sent :)

again just to say thanks for sorting. Spent a good long while trying to bag one of these over on BCUSA but due to the time lag and the fact they are such hot property it had so far eluded me so I'm well pleased.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
bah :) serves me right for going on holiday for 7 days

Nearly all the money is in , but there is a reserve list in case anyone doesn't pay up by the time the patches get here ( already one in front of you Tim ) , so who know?!!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Nearly all the money is in , but there is a reserve list in case anyone doesn't pay up by the time the patches get here ( already one in front of you Tim ) , so who know?!!

Stirling Job, yes count me in, though the two that let them go are mad. Any colour will do.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE