leather multi carry for a bones 61 knife

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was asked by a member on bb to make one of my multicarrys for a knife that he has just purchased of an up and coming knife maker bones 61.
he wanted it to house a dc4, and to have black stitching.
what i have done is try to match the lighter colour in the snake wood scales, i mixed to dyes a little to create the colour you see today.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

leather mulyi carry in a brown that i have came up with. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

008 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
how many pieces of silver did he cross your hands with for that mate? beautiful piece or kit and art. id be interested in something very similar for a mora with an option to wear horizontally. :) cheers. aslong as it didnt dent my canoe funds too severely. regards

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
how many pieces of silver did he cross your hands with for that mate? beautiful piece or kit and art. id be interested in something very similar for a mora with an option to wear horizontally. :) cheers. aslong as it didnt dent my canoe funds too severely. regards
lol ill send you a pm mate.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
you can wear this horizontal bud, and in the small of your back and upside down of your back pack strap, its molle and palls compatable to.
hope that helps mate.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE