Leather drinking flasks and shot cups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I have made a few more leather drinking flasks and some shot cups.

sm-sales004.JPG

Flask 1 £35 This is made from lightweight split leather so doesn't have a shiny surface, but it is light as a feather and just as strong as the thicker ones.

Flask 2 £30 This is made from 3-4mm veg tanned leather but is medium size.

Flask 3 £40 This one is also 3-4mm veg tanned leather, full size and is dyed oxblood.

Shot cups 4 £10 each, or £25 for all three These are made from 3-4mm veg tanned leather.

These items are suitable for cold drinks only. Not suitable for hot liquids, and please don't stick it in the dishwasher. A cold rinse is all it needs. Alcoholic beverages taste much better when drunk from one of these.

The price includes Paypal fees and postage within the U.K. Anyone outside the U.K., contact me for postage costs.

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Flask arrived safely today, so a very special thanks Eric, these are really good, so impressed in fact with it, if the other larger bottle is still up for grabs I'll take that one too please Eric.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE