Leather bottle cover..............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
I needed away of carrying my Stainless water bottle so made this for it......

DSCF2660.jpg

DSCF2659.jpg

Thought it turned out OK I really like the grain.

Richard

Really like that Richard, I thnk I'd like something like that for my plain old stainless flask, probably wider diameter and twice the length. Don't suppose you can price something up?

Thinking more about it, no handle required as there is one on the flask, the leather would need to be trimmed around the handle, and I guess the stitching can be in the same area. A cup type hood would be an idea for the top though, save the pourer from knocks and help with some insulation, not for drinking from though.

I'd drop it round if it's convenient.

Last edited:

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Really like that Richard, I thnk I'd like something like that for my plain old stainless flask, probably wider diameter and twice the length. Don't suppose you can price something up?

Thinking more about it, no handle required as there is one on the flask, the leather would need to be trimmed around the handle, and I guess the stitching can be in the same area. A cup type hood would be an idea for the top though, save the pourer from knocks and help with some insulation, not for drinking from though.

I'd drop it round if it's convenient.

PM sent.

Cheers Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE