Leather belt pouch

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
finished making my first ever belt pouch last night. Not happy with it 100% as it was made from left overs so the flap had to be made from a few sections rather than one long piece. Anyway here are some pictures...

52274b55-2ca2-543b.jpg
52274b55-2cb6-fce6.jpg
52274b55-2cc8-6db1.jpg
52274b55-2cd6-5ab3.jpg

Learnt a few leather crafting lessons which is important, also learnt its hard to photograph your own hip.:rolleyes:

Sent via mind bullets, beware the ricochet.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Yeah hip photographing is an art on it own ^^, and really like the pouch, one hell of a way to use some scraps. Seems like one beefy sucker ^^
yours sincerely Ruud

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
That is spectacular! Love the design and how unique it is. thats some chunky leather you used there, how thick is that leather? :O

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks guys :) compliments are certainly appreciated.

The back and front are 4mm thick. with the bottom and side bit being 2mm. I wreaked a few pop rivets and snapped a couple of needles in the making.

I got a box of left over leather from a mate that used to make costumes for live action roleplay. Most of it is really thin soft stuff, properly going to make draw string bags with it.

The thick leather I used for this pouch was about A4 in size, hence having to make the segments for the lid.

I fancy decorating it some how with runes or steam punk inspired pattern......

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE