Latest Load Out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I'm away this weekend coming to meet up with a couple friends to catch up and lay some plans.

After last year where i managed exactly 1 weekend away camping i have overhauled my kit (partly due to kit aquisitions partly due to a reassessement) and i thought i would share where i am at.
as we all know kit load outs never reach perfection but this is my latest interpretation

IMG_20210411_175524_516.jpg
Infardi pack, custom made for me in a trade approx 35litre main body capacityIMG_20210412_191344_482.jpg
Sharps and Sharp maintenance
GB outdoor axe
chokweenie knife
silky saw
sak farmer xl pocket knife
dc4
20210412_184914.jpg
Kitchen
1litre Ti canteen
Ti canteen cup
Ti coffee press
stainless crusader mess tin
coffee bag
loose leaf tea bag
kupilka cup
eating spoon
kupilka tea spoon
(not pictured tea infusing ball)
20210412_185054.jpg
20210412_185546.jpg
bedding/shelter
helikon swagman (its new i wanna play)
down sleeping bag
klymit air mattress
helikon poncho
us army bivi bag
heavy duty survival blanket (to act as thermal barrier beneath air mat)
british army sup basha,guylines and ridgeline
20210412_190205.jpg
waxed cloth backed wool sit mat
pocket oops cut kit
larger personal FAK
notebook and pencil(we are laying plans and i will forget if i dont write em down)
zippo
olight
possibles pouch-awl,ferro rod and striker (yes i can use the back of my knife no i don't want to)
dc4 from earlier
multi use stick of beeswax/fat blend
20210412_190456.jpg
wool smock
ventile smock
merino/possum fur hat
merino gloves
mors kochanski inspired survival scarf.

not pictured
chair-its a fun trip
hipflask- its a fun trip
bow and arrows-its a fun trip

food,water and communal cooking equipment is being provided by a friend so i dont have to worry about those.

Already I can see tweaks I can make I future with different weather, different purposes of trip etc
I can see which items could be replaced for the sake of weight or space etc

i guess i was right

the perfect kit load out doesn't exist but its fun to try and get it

thanks for looking

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Who doesn't love a flat lay and a nose around other peoples kit! That's a really nice load-out too and an impressive amount of kit going into your 35ltr pack. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the Swagman - I've been very tempted to get one.

I too am excitedly prepping kit for a trip down to Joe O'leary's for the carving masterclass. I will try and do some flat lay snaps over the weekend!

Who doesn't love a flat lay and a nose around other peoples kit! That's a really nice load-out too and an impressive amount of kit going into your 35ltr pack. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the Swagman - I've been very tempted to get one.

I too am excitedly prepping kit for a trip down to Joe O'leary's for the carving masterclass. I will try and do some flat lay snaps over the weekend!
youll enjoy that
beautiful woods too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE