latest effort

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Really pleased with this one. made following Fastbreaks tutorial on BritishBlades

http://www.britishblades.com/home/articles.php?action=show&showarticle=98

karensknife.jpg

81290009.jpg

81290011.jpg

Wood, stacked leather and home made green linen Micarta.

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
That really is a nice one. The leather stack looks like it would be very nice to handle. Nice blade choice too.

How did you finish the buttcap...peen to the brass or with a washer?

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Quality work! I'd love to have a go at this knife making mullarkey, but there's so much to else to learn first!

Love the green micarta detail, greens my favorite colour. The stacked leather must be nice and 'warm' to the touch too? Makes my Frosts Mora look a bit cheap, hang on, it is!

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Quality work! I'd love to have a go at this knife making mullarkey, but there's so much to else to learn first!

Love the green micarta detail, greens my favorite colour. The stacked leather must be nice and 'warm' to the touch too? Makes my Frosts Mora look a bit cheap, hang on, it is!

You'd probably find the whole thing cost me about the same as it cost for your Mora. The blade cost me £8.50 or there abouts from Attleborough Accessories, and the rest is stuff I had kicking around in the shed.

Attleborough Accessories by the way are really good. I've no connection to the company and all that but an example of delivery is, I ordered something on thursday morning around 10:00 and it arrived the next morning about 08:00 the longest wait I've had is two days.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE