Latest Carving

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
That has to be one of if not the best I have seen! I'm in awe!

thank you captain, i think humbled is the word im looking for.

Awesome. Do you sell any of your spirits?

hiya dave, i do get requests and i have sold a few, but not here. im getting a selection of spirits sticks and staffs together in preparation for upcoming shows fairs and moots. although i am considering upgrading my membership so i will be allowed to sell one or two here, i will find out how i stand...

Steve

That really is a lovely piece

That looks incredible. Really nice work.

thank you very much fellas appreciated, and thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hey Steve, you got any you could bring next weekend to sell.

hi John maybe i could bring a couple, i took a few to NW at the august centenial meet as part of our meet attractions, apart from the visitors no one was that interested really.

importantly, the same extended rules apply re maker at meets. we meet in the name of BCUK and tony's rules still apply.

Last edited:

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Steve was very kind and presented this as a gift to Fionn and I for our boat, you couldn't ask for a better gift! Until we find a more suitable place for it he currently watches over my work....i like to think of him as my quality control making sure things are rustic enough ;)

cimg2596.jpg

cimg2598x.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE