Latest campaign bty The Ramblers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

groundhog

May 25, 2005
Manchester
I've just received this from Sarah.Gardner who is trying to get support for access to the coast. It's a campaign from The Ramblers Association and they want you to respond and tell them what you like about the coast and what you use it for etc.I presume the info will be used in the case they are making for access under the Marine and Coastal Access Bill.
I have posted the text of the e-mail and the link to the Ramblers site below. If anyone wants to get involved.

Hi,

This is a one-off email to tell you about the campaign we are running to ensure access to the coast for everyone. Did you know that, contrary to popular belief, there is no general right to walk along the coast and on beaches in England and Wales? We are trying to ensure access is granted in the Marine and Coastal Access Bill which is currently going through parliament, but we need your help.

We need to show strong public support for the a coastal path around England. Please tell us why the coast is important to you: http://e-activist.com/ea-campaign/clientcampaign.do?ea.client.id=117&ea.campaign.id=2526

Please pass onto your friends and family.

Many thanks for your help.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE