Last one to this design

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Not my last one with filework, but the last one to this design. Full tang knife made from 3 mm 01 tool steel, hardened and tempered professionally to 58 rc. The knife is 210 mm long, the blade 98 mm long and 28 mm wide. The back edge is decorated with filework although 2 1/2" are left square to allow the use of a firesteel. The blade is etched with ferric acid to produce a grey patina. (It can be removed if you do not like it!)

The bushy style handle is made of Rosewood, epoxied to the blade following degreasing with acetone. Brass pins and tube.

The 3 mm veg tan leather is hand sewed with heavily waxed linen thread, wet formed to the knife and dyed brown.

I am asking (pounds)130.00 inc Special Delivery and Paypal fee. (My Pound symbol has dissapeared:confused: when everything was wiped off my computer last week:cussing:)

DSCN0197.jpg

DSCN0198.jpg

DSCN0201-2.jpg

Thanks for looking. Joel

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
that's a great price and looks like nice work. if i hadn't spent loads on knives recently this would be mine!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE