Laser Comp' 1 + Camelbak motherlode, crusader stuff, mora survival knife, freeloader

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_c

Feb 23, 2012
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
SWMBO has ordered a clear-out and so I have some things to sell. Sorry no trades. Prefer EFT / bank transfer or cheque or cash. You can collect in person if you wish. I’ll post inside the UK. Prices include postage.

Laser Comp' 1 tent (Only used twice, excellent condition)
+ Spare primary pole (never used)
+ Footprint

SOLD

35L Ortlieb Dry-Bag (Red)
SOLD

Snugpak Response Pack (Black)
SOLD

Camelbak Motherlode (Coyote Tan) 1000d / original version
SOLD

Camelbak 3L Thermobak PLCE DPM
£20

FreeLoader Pro + Belt pouch
* In box with manual, cable, plugs, camera battery charger
* appears to accept charge but otherwise untested (haven't used it for a while, it used to work)
+ Super charger

SOLD

Mora Survival Knife
SOLD

DD Tarp 3x3 (OG)
SOLD

Crusader cup + bottle, mug + PLCE canteen pouch + Crusader cooking unit
SOLD

Greenheat gel 2x box of 12 satchets
SOLD

Aquaguard Eliminator (inline water filter) *new in box, never opened
Included in box: filter, connectors 7.5, 8, 10mm, quick clips, anti-kink spiral, tap adapter, storm seal
* 400 gallons / 1600 liters

SOLD
IMAG0041.jpgIMAG0043.jpgIMAG0044.jpgIMAG0045.jpgIMAG0046.jpgIMAG0047.jpgIMAG0048.jpgIMAG0049.jpgIMAG0050.jpgIMAG0051.jpgIMAG0052.jpgIMAG0053.jpgIMAG0054.jpg

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I do like the way you've greyed out the sold items!

Can I take the Ortlieb dry bag please? Please PM me with your address and I'll send you a cheque.

Cheers,

Ged.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Hi does the camelbak have any sort of shoulder straps or does it only go on webbing? If so does it require the yoke for side pouches with the buckles etc or will it go on a normal yoke (and how does it attach?) ?
Thanks
Dan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE