Large Leather Bushcraft Tool Roll!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Do you take photos of your work as you progress through the project? I would find your journey just as interesting as seeing your completed work, which is truly a work of art.

Thanks! I don't tend to take WIP pictures, as I prefer the suprise or wow effect of just showing the finished goods. However, I am thinking about working on some WIP videos and tutorials in the near future if I can find the time :)

Mike313

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
South East
Stunningly beautiful. As John Keats said, 'A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it shall never pass into nothingness'.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Loving it to bits Hamish that style of yours is so incredibly appealing to me!
Loving everything that you push into the digital realm, cant wait to show you my current project to, think you will love it as it is a fusion of Sheridan Style with a Celtic knotted background.
cant wait to see your satchel finished as well!

Yours sincerely
Ruud

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Loving it to bits Hamish that style of yours is so incredibly appealing to me!
Loving everything that you push into the digital realm, cant wait to show you my current project to, think you will love it as it is a fusion of Sheridan Style with a Celtic knotted background.
cant wait to see your satchel finished as well!

Yours sincerely
Ruud

Sounds good mate, would love to see some pictures! ;)

I know that feeling well ;-) just wish I had more free time to do some serious leather carving.

Top work as usual 5☆☆☆☆☆

Rich

Thanks Rich, high praise from a leatherworker such as yourself :)

Killer work, that stag sillouhette is such a lovely touch.

Thanks mate, saw your rabbit vid nice work ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE