Large cmp/bushcraft knife f.s

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
HI all.

I am putting the Kisu camp knife up for sale.

The blade is a full tang with taper on the blade and very pronounced taper on the tang.

The Blade is made from O1 that has been forged to shape. It has a flat grind, and is extremely sharp from ricasso to tip.

The blae length is 14 cm and OAL is around 27 cm. It is finished in oiled and waxed African Blackwood, with aluminium pins and an aluminium Thong tube.

To keep the wght down the sheath is made from 2.2 mm veg tanned leather with a rawhide welt. The sheath is wet formed to fit this knife, double greased and cloated with a gloss goat to provide extra protection ( and make it look a little bit pretty!)

The inside of the sheath is treated with liquid sheelac to stiffen it and harden it a little more than the normal drying process allows for. This also aids in protection from water.

The knife is light in the hand, but extremely strong.

From my point there have been no powertools used in the making of thins knife..

I am asking 90 quid for thisone delivered to your door. Paypal preffered ( please add the normal 3 %) other methods of payment can be discussed.

Seeing as it is nearing the time of great expenditure ( yes Christmas is around the corner) I will accept that the payments be split. The knife will be sent when half the payment is received.

Here are some pics...

Better than my normal ones but still not brilliant!

PICT0448.jpg

PICT0450.jpg

PICT0452.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE