Withdrawn Laptop

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

demented dale

Full Member
Dec 16, 2021
2,180
1,243
60
hell
My laptop is on its last legs. I thought I would ask on here as you have always sold me everything I've asked for. I use mine for photos, internet, bushcraft videos and ebay. So it doesnt have to be anything flash. Maybe someone has upgraded and has got an older one. Thank you. Dale
 
Hi Dale, I have my old and Beloved HP Pavillion DM1 that you are welcome to. It's only 2.4ghz Wi-Fi but runs fine on win 7 or 10 and no problem running YouTube etc. I upgraded the memory ages ago to 8GB as well as an internal SSD.
Send me a DM if I can help.
Ewan :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Macaroon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE