Laplander Carrier

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lightfoot

Forager
Jul 5, 2006
Chester
I'm surprised nobody commented on this when I included it in another post. The only Laplander carriers i've seen are pouches which seem bulky, and expensive in terms of leather so I came up with a streamlined version that works brilliantly. It would be better if it had a press stud on the belt loop.

lapmaster20001.jpg

Inside
lapmaster2000inside.jpg

Outside
lapmaster2000outside.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
That is a neat little holder. All teh other ones I've seen get in the way of your other stuff. That looks like the perfect (and less expensive)option.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
I did see it thought that looks pretty awesome and was going to ask for a few more photos as well.

Nice piece of work there fella. got a few off cuts so will have a go at this .

lightfoot

Forager
Jul 5, 2006
Chester
thanks all.

Muddy Boots (interesting coincidence - These Boots are Made For Walking has just come on the radio) if you don't have a big enough single piece I found you can also make it from separate strips - one for the belt loop and one or two for the wrap arounds.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Looks nice, although I just use a wee karabiner on a short loop of cord in the rear hole. Doesn't get in the way when sawing and it means it can be clipped to anything. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE