Landrover Show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marshall4771

Forager
Jan 5, 2004
Bingley,West Yorkshire
Yep that sounds good. I'm down on Wednesday till sunday also. A few mates, a few beers, Great !. I know that Roger from Bison Bushcraft is going ( there every year ). If the weather is good then it's a bonus.

Shaun

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Well, i just got back from Billing, and jolly good fun it was too. Went round the off road course in a tricked up Range Rover Sport :cool: (if you went, it was the one on the Mantec stand), which was truelly amazing. Mud up to the roof at one point. :D

And i treated myself to one of Roger H's Bushman Pals :D :D . Very nice it is too...

marshall4771

Forager
Jan 5, 2004
Bingley,West Yorkshire
Hi

I've just got back as well , really enjoyed the show. Roger must be doing well I've just bought a ventile smock from him, really nice bloke, put up with a load of stupid questions !,.

Will probably go next year ( just done four years on the trot ). And this time I was wearing my bushcraft.com tee shirt. :rolleyes:

yes I'm an anorack

Shaun

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE