Lamnia....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Were is all the stuff blocked exactly?
In British harbours or in the EU?

I absolutely don't understand what's going on there.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I received an email this evening from Lamnia, saying that they are shipping to the U.K. again. I don't know whether this will involve hold ups at the ports or customs, but they are happy to ship stuff to us here, in Fair Albion.

Reactions: Erbswurst

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
now lamnia have resumed shipping can anyone give me a clue at import fees? I’m a bit lost as to what we’re paying post-brexit. Is buying from lamnia / Europe now the same as buying from the USA?

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Got a reply from lamnia this morning

“Yes, we are sahipping to the UK. Orders over £135 are subject to import VAT and import duty. You will be charged an import duty 8%, VAT 20% and a brokerage fee £11.50 by UPS before the final delivery.

With an order under £135 you will pay the VAT 20 % directly to us and other fees won't be charged.”

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Sadly it prices me out of buying from Europe, for the mo', which is unfortunate as I'd been hoping to dip a toe into TRC knives. Making the cost comparable to USA stuff widens that pool a lot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE